Driving Cultural Transformation – From Predictive Planning to Agile Product Teams

 


πŸ‘‹ [Intro]
I specialize in leading change where it matters most—at the intersection of strategy, people, and delivery. Today, I want to share a unique experience where I partnered with a CEO to shift an entire company’s culture toward agility."

🏒 [Summary – The Mission]
"After the company was acquired by an investor, I stepped into a portfolio management role. Together with the CEO, we saw a powerful opportunity: move from a traditional, function-based structure to cross-functional, product-oriented teams."

🧱 [The Challenge]
"The company had around 100 employees—many of whom had been there for over a decade, working in the same way. Predictive planning was the norm. Change wasn’t just a process—it was a mindset shift."

πŸ› ️ [What We Did]

  • Identified internal leaders with potential to become Product Managers
  • Delivered hands-on training in agile methodologies
  • Provided close coaching and follow-up to support their transition into product roles
  • Focused on building not just skills—but confidence and ownership

πŸ’‘ [Lessons Learned]
"Not everyone wants to lead. Some of the people we identified as future PMs didn’t want the added responsibility. That taught me: transformation isn’t just about capability—it’s about willingness."

🎯 [Takeaway]
"Culture change is slow, personal, and powerful. It starts with trust, grows through coaching, and succeeds when people feel supported—not pushed."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power BI Dashboard connected to SAP

SAP Global Template - Intercompany Supply Chain